Are there any differences between Razor E300 vs E200 that confuse you? Is there a method to prove that one has superiority over another?
There are many vehicles for children to play outside the house like a hoverboard, cycles, etc. But the electric scooters are the best options for kids for their enjoyment. Razor E300 and Razor E200 are the best and most demanding models in the market. They are best for teenagers according to their safety responsibilities.
Finally, the question arises, which of the two is better? This comparison of Razor E300 vs E200 scooters shows the model that provides the best value for the overall performance.
So, stay tuned with us.
RAZOR E300 vs E200: COMPARISON TABLE
Here are some Features of Razor E200 and E300 that might give you an idea about your choice.
RAZOR E300 (Winner)
Latest Price of Models:
12 mi/hr (19 km/hr)
15 mi/hr (24 km/hr)
10 miles (16 km)
10 miles (16 km)
40 lbs (18 kg)
51 lbs (23 kg)
154 lbs (70 kg)
220 lbs (100 kg)
10 – 12 hours
37.0″ x 16.0″ x 42.0″
43.0” x 9.0” x20.5”
Razor E200 Electric Scooter – (Short Review)
In contrast to E100, E200 is an upgraded version. A high-speed all-air-tire wheel makes this scooter faster. This electric scooter can reach a top speed of 12 mph.
In this case, teens and children above age 13 are appropriate for this scooter. The speed makes this scooter less suitable for young children. There is enough power in this scooter for a 40-minute run.
- Rechargeable battery with high capacity.
- It is usually assembled in no more than 30 minutes, depending on your skill level.
- In addition to grass, the Razor E200 is also ideal for dirt roads. So, if you visit the countryside, your children can bring it along.
- Easily transportable scooter.
- It starts automatically.
- You have the option of purchasing one of three bundles: the scooter only, the scooter with a helmet, and the scooter with a helmet and pads.
- It features an elegant design.
Is The Razor E200 Battery Long-Lasting?
The battery life of every kid’s or adult’s motorized scooter will be different depending on the motor. With the Razor E200 scooter, you can ride it for 40 minutes of battery life, but with proper maintenance, you can get more than an hour of riding time every time you charge it up.
When Riding A Scooter, Will 10 Mph Be Considered Fast?
Battery and Motor power determine electric scooter speed. Your scooter’s speed depends on these two components. Typically, the top speed is 15 mph, with an average of 10 mph. For teens 13 to 14 years of age, 250 watt to 350 watt is ideal.
RAZOR PRODUCT COMPARISON:
- Razor E300 vs E325 – Which One Should I Go For in 2021?
- Razor A2 vs A3 – Which is Better For Your Kids 2021
- Razor A3 vs A4 – Which is Best For Your Kids 2021
- Razor A5 DLX vs A5 LUX – Experts Comparison & Review 2021
- Razor A6 vs A5 – Detailed Comparison & Review 2021
- Razor E100 vs E125: Comparing Experts Review 2021
Razor E300 Electric Scooter – (Short Review)
With some excellent modifications, the E300 continues to be a quality product like its predecessors. First, you’ll notice that there is a lot of space for you on the deck due to its size.
Next is the speed, which can make riders very excited and can bring many thrills. It travels at a maximum of 15 mph or 24 km/h. It also features a strong, sturdy seat post that can be easily removed if you want to stand while riding.
- It comes with a removable seat.
- A faster model than the ones we discussed previously.
- Front and rear pneumatic wheels are larger, 9″ or 299 mm.
- It is ideal for riders or older kids.
- The chain-driven motor is 250 watts, high torque, and single speed.
- Twist grip acceleration control, fully-retractable kickstand, and hand-operated rear brake.
- A steel frame and fork are used.
- Powered by a 24-volt (two 12-volt) sealed lead acid battery system, allowing for 40 continuous minutes of riding.
- This stylish color and design will grab everyone’s attention.
- Guaranteed for 90 days.
Things You Should be Aware of:
- It is advisable to have at home the necessary tools to work with an E300 such as a 55mm wrench, 4mm wrench, Phillips screwdriver, valve extender, and a bicycle-like bicycle tire pump.
- Storing your scooter improperly can affect its functionality and life. Care and storage instructions can be found in the manual.
- Hill climbing is challenging for this scooter. Since you are probably going to use it for everyday transportation within your neighborhood or at school, it is still an excellent choice. But before purchasing E300, you should know what kind of road you take.
Is There Any Assembly Required For The Razor E300 Electric Scooter?
The scooter can be assembled in just 10 minutes if you want. There is no difficulty in this task.
Can This Scooter Be Folded Or Carried Easily?
You can’t fold the razor E300 because it’s not designed for that. But, removing the handlebar will make the store more accessible. But removing and reconnecting them permanently takes time (even if it only takes a few minutes).
This scooter is quite heavy (42) pounds, so carrying it can be challenging.
How Much Mileage Does This Scooter Get?
With two 12V lead-acid batteries, this scooter can run continuously for 40 minutes.
DETAILED COMPARISON OF RAZOR E300 VS RAZOR E200
First of all, we will discuss designs. There is a little bit of difference in the methods of Razor E300 and Razor E200.
Razor E300 is more comfortable, abundant, and immense than Razor E200. At the same time, Razor E200 is suitable for beginners. Despite its size, the Razor E200 body has thick steel top plates, along with a well-designed deck.
In contrast, Razor E300 has a super-sized deck and frame, and its tires are bigger and more aerial than Razor E200.
Secondly, we will talk about their speed limit. There is less difference in their speed limit. Razor E300 and Razor E200’s speed limit is according to their motor power.
Razor E300 motor power is 250W, while Razor E200 motor power is 200W. Razor E300 motor is lightly more energetic as it can equip up to 15mph speeds. It covered 24km/h.
In comparison, Razor E200 can equip 12mph speed. It covered 19km/h.
Razor E300’s weight is about 51lbs. Rider’s weight is necessary for grip in electric scooters. In Razor E300 rider’s weight must be 220 lbs(100kg).
Razor E 200’s weight is 40lbs. For this rider’s weight must be154lbs (70kg). Both scooters were heavily weighted.
Battery life and capacity is the main feature in the importance of both scooters. The most important thing the scooters are animate by two 12 volts sealed lead-acid (SLA) batteries.
Razor E300’sbattery capacity is about 250 watts. It will take about 10 to 12 hours to recharge. Razor E200’s battery capacity is 200 watts; it takes 8 to 10 hours to recharge.
Both scooters have pneumatic tires, which give you a satisfying ride on slippery and harsh surfaces. There is a little bit of difference in the size of both wheels.
Razor E300 has 10inches wheels. In contrast, Razor E200 has 8inch wheels. Razor E300 has dominant wheels that is why it gives a smooth ride.
According to safety manner, the brakes are specially designed in both scooters. Razor E300 brakes are drum, and Razor E200 brakes are also drums.
The brakes are performing excellently. But brakes need proper maintenance. Drum brakes give excellent performance in wet areas.
But these are abundant and are intricate to dismantle. Different kinds of brakes can be part of different electric scooters, such as, Disc brake is another type that can provide the best braking power and easily control in every circumstance.
The foot brake is difficult than other brakes because it took some hard work to perform its function; it is gradual to stimulate. Electronic brake performance is not useful for a longer time, and proper maintenance is unnecessary for electronic brakes.
Throttle is necessary for electric scooters. It gives you a strong and smooth grip on scooters. Razor E300 and Razor E200 both scooters use easy motorcycle twist throttle on the handgrip.
But the difference between E300 and E200 is that E300 has a volatile speed throttle. So you cannot pay more attention to control their speed as compared to E200. Adults can easily handle it.
Electric scooters must be chosen according to the kid’s body weight, height, and many other things. Both scooters are approved for teenagers.
Razor E200 is lighter in weight and easy to handle, so it is suitable for 13plus kids. In contrast, Razor E300 is higher in weight and speedy in nature is suitable for older teens and adults.
At last parents, approval is also important for choosing scooters according to their safety capabilities.
Both scooters are made in a high-quality manner. Every part and every feature in both scooters, like batteries, tires even throttles, are excellent in their functions.
Both scooters arrive with all-important accessories like batteries, chargers, assembly tools, and a kickstand. Some other mechanical tolls are not necessary for their maintenance because they come highly maintained from the factory.
All features that are given above here are necessary for Razor E300 and Razor E200. But kickstand is also important for both scooters.
Kickstand will permit you to stand scooters anywhere you want and take a break. Another important feature is hand operated rare brake that is available in both scooters. It gives you easy stopping and proper control.
Many scooters of different kinds have LED lights. Some scooters have both front and backlights. These kinds of scooters are big in size and other quality.
In Razor E300 and Razor E200, both scooters lack lights. So the ride in dark and night is not a good idea in any conditions.
The last thing about scooters is their warranty. Razor E300 and Razor E200 both scooters have 90days of warranty. They give you protection against any fault that is arrived in scooters.
Can Adults Ride The E300 And E200?
The age difference between adults and teenagers is a little bit. At the same weight limit is also quite different.
So if the question “can adults ride the E300 and E200”? is arrived, then the answer is “maybe.” Maybe E300 is capable for the adult ride, but it is not useful for a longer time.
A useful way is to choose any other kind of electric scooter capable adults ride, according to their size and weight limit.
All comparisons are given above of Razor E300 vs E200 gives you proper guidelines about the choice of both scooters Razor E300 and Razor E200. Both scooters are a complete package of fun. Both are made under safety rules and regularities.
It gives a comfort zone to beginners. Whatever you choose, please keep in mind safety regularities.
RAZOR PRODUCT REVIEWS:
- Best Electric Scooter For Climbing Hills
- Best Electric Scooter For 300lb Man (Guide & Reviews)
- Best Scooter For 11-12 Year Old Kids (2021 Guide & Reviews)
- Mongoose React Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E100 Electric Scooter Review
- Razor E90 Electric Scooter Review